Monday, November 2, 2009

surprise.


Birthdays have never really been a big thing to me... at least when it comes to my own birthday. This one was just as frustrating as the rest for several reasons, but it was different. Why? Because it's been 2 decades since I first came into this world, and I'm lookin at the world differently.

Reasons why today was full of little surprises that eventually salvaged the day:
> "You Belong With Me" at the most unexpected place & time
> Polaroid Camera + Film
> DDR + Doritos (Ranch, thank you very much)
> shit... it's your birthday?
> 85
> Driving around with the windows down, blasting music. I drove down a street... took it all the way down, and ended up right where I started. Life is funny like that.
> T.Swift's "Jump Then Fall"
> day after Halloween = price reductions on all the candies that have orange wrappers
> Little Forrest
> The possibility of sandwiches


Just a quick jot for now. Heading to bed because of work at 8am tomorrow morning.

Embracing 20 already.