Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2:35 A.M.

This is what 2:35 A.M. looks like: arriving home from yet another fun night--to realize that your blog was all weird and everything you thought was kind of wrong. Haha. Could I have possibly been more wrong? Reason and insight reach me at strange times, and the weird thing is that I don't even feel estranged by it one bit. So I changed it in order to better suit me.

I started writing again. Opening up my notes felt like unwrapping a parcel that you've received by complete surprise: the kind that's wrapped in thick brown paper with twine and scratchy handwriting that makes your heart melt like butter on toast. I rummaged over the contents of my notes--it made my heart smile. A time capsule had been awaiting my acknowledgment, with poor excuses for notes collected from the past 7 years of my life.

I won't forget you anymore, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment