Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday.

Today was a nice day... no work, no running around like a crazy mad woman--just nice and easy. I feel kind of lighter than I have in a really long time, and I can't really pinpoint it at this moment. I feel like I'm in this vacuum where time is stagnant, yet I see everything flying right past me on the outside. It's a weird feeling, haha not really sure if I like it or not. There are things I should be worrying about, but I'm just sorta floating around without a care: That will probably be a mistake.

Things I should be worrying about:
1. England (this is an iceberg: it is more complex than it seems)
1a) the whole ticket situation with Kevin: I might be stranded in England for a couple of days.
1b) country project
1c) orientation
1d) umm loan whatevers
1e) there are probably more that I'm totally oblivious to at this point...

2. School
3. Personal-straightening-myself-out-stuff
4. Getting my work done out of the way for this upcoming weekend

making lists tires me....

I'm off to do some homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment